Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jazzed up Salad

I just had the most delicious salad for lunch. I would take a picture, but it's gone...eaten...in my belly.

It was a very simple salad...red leaf lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, green onion, shredded carrot, avocado, and dressed with fresh squeezed lemon juice and olive oil. But what made it so delicious is the Smoked Wild Albacore Tuna I put on top. This is the most delicious canned tuna I have ever had and it sure did jazz up my salad. This heavenly tuna is from The Fishery.

The first time I met the guys from The Fishery was at the One of a Kind Show, in Toronto. Their booth was just behind mine at the Spring 2010 show. They are such nice guys and their product is amazing! AMAZING! We have the smoked salmon pate and a whole sleeve of different types of smoked canned fish. This product is on my "must have" shopping list, right next to Maple Syrup.

Next time you are at the One of a Kind Show, check them out. They even have candied salmon. So delicious. You can also order on line.

Have a great day!

No comments: