Friday, June 17, 2011

Wisteria

Hello, my dear friends, I have some fantastic news for you! I just received the contract for the Signatures Christmas Show in Ottawa. Crumb is coming to Ottawa AND Toronto this winter! Isn't that fantastic! I will post more information as we get closer to the fall. I think it's a bit too early for you all to think about the upcoming Holiday season...gosh...summer hasn't even arrived yet!

For now...here are some pretty flowers for you to celebrate...it's Friday!

It is a beautiful Wisteria from the Royal Botanical Gardens, of course! (As you may know by now, this is one of my favorite places to go).


I just love this photo. It is from one of my favorite blogs I like to follow, Fabulously French. I just adore how the Wisteria has climbed its way across the stone wall. So pretty.

(photo from here)

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments: