Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Irises at the Laking Garden

Seeing the Irises and Peonies all in bloom at the Laking Garden is so magical! Once we walked onto the terrace that overlooks the Iris and Peony garden, I instantly had goose bumps and I was as giddy as a little girl. I hung off my sweethearts arm and kept whispering to him "oh my gosh, it's so beautiful...look at all the flowers and colours! Isn't it amazing!"



I must mention that last Saturday was our 5th anniversary...so this turned out to be a very magical and romantic day.



I could've easily taken hundreds more pictures then I did. In fact, I ended up handing over the camera to my sweetie so I could enjoy the flowers instead of constantly snapping pictures.



The Iris blossoms remind of pretty silk chiffon dresses with lots of flowing layers and ruffles!

I will save the Peonies for tomorrow. Have a great day!

No comments: